Friday, March 25, 2011

To blog or not...

-->I have never written diaries, nor have I accounted events formally ever. Having grown up in a Bengali household, reading books was not just a part of curriculum but a way of life. I was (and still am) happy being a regular reader (of books) till I discovered what is popularly called the blogosphere and the deluge of content that the Internet has to offer. Writing, thus, I feel followed suit.
Sometimes lazy and overtaken by the writer's block, I do feel writing for one's own self is essential, whatever meaningless banter it may be. Some fabulous blogs out there have made me realise how joyful personal writing can be, no matter how run-of-the-mill the subject is. 

This has infused a spark in me that I should write, and write more often, about anything and everything . So here I start, as a blogger, to write on anything that catches my fancy and everything around that tells me 'GO'. I intend to write purely on what I see and feel about.

In short, here is where I'll scribble me, myself and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment